ID1300, USCAR Connector, 48mm length, 14mm (black) bottom adapters.
The ID1300 is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. This collaboration has given us the ability to design a high flow injector with characteristics specific to the needs of the motorsport tuner. The ID1300 was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and is the only performance injector available with all stainless internals. It is compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market.
While the ID1300 was designed with an eye towards ethanol fueled engines, we have accounted for the occasional need to convert back to gasoline. The ID1300 has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use, and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions. In addition to its multi-fuel capabilities, the compact body of the ID1300 allows fitment in 200+ applications, making it the most versatile injector in our lineup.
- Nominal Volumetric Flow Rate – 1340 cc/min at 3.0 bar using gasoline at 52 °C
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 6.0 bar
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with all known fuels
- Electrical Connector – US Car
When ordering, please specify connector preference. You have the option to choose between:
- Clips & Pins: allow the installer to disassemble the factory connector and re-assemble with the Injector Dynamics (US Car) connector
- Pigtails: preassembled Injector Dynamics connector with 3″ of unterminated wire to allow cut-and-crimp (or solder) installation.