ID1700, USCAR Connector, 48mm length, 11 mm top and S2000 cushion configuration.
The ID1700 is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport. The ID1700 was designed to fill the gap between the ID1300 and the ID2000, and like the ID1300, it features corrosion resistant internals making it compatible with all known automotive fuels.
A unique magnetic circuit, resulting from a lengthy development program, makes the ID1700 immune to voltage and pressure sensitivity problems that plague other high impedance high flow injectors. The ID1700 excels at high pressures typical of current automotive systems, and will perform flawlessly in these applications.
The ID1700 was designed to be an all fuel compatible injector, capable of very high flow rates. As such, it will most often be used to deliver E85 to boosted engines, or occasionally, gasoline in extreme high horsepower applications. Neither of these applications requires extended linearity at low flow rates, and so this was given a proportionately lower priority during the design process.
The ID1700 will deliver flawless stoichiometric idle and cruise mixtures on E85, but like the ID2000, should not be expected to do so on gasoline.
If you need flawless drivability on gasoline, the ID1300 will provide this, and is capable of approximately 150hp per injector on E85.
- Nominal Volumetric Flow Rate – 1725 cc/min at 3.0 bar using gasoline at 52 °C
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 bar
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with all known fuels
- Electrical Connector – US Car
When ordering, please specify connector preference. You have the option to choose between:
- Clips & Pins: allow the installer to disassemble the factory connector and re-assemble with the Injector Dynamics (US Car) connector
- Pigtails: preassembled Injector Dynamics connector with 3″ of unterminated wire to allow cut-and-crimp (or solder) installation.